Electric Vehicle Charging Installation
We have partnered with AeroEnvironment to bring you Nissan® LEAF, TESLA, BMW ActiveE, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, and many other EV models for your home charging needs.
Onsite electrical consultations
24 x 7 customer care
Ready to get started?
1. If you have an Electric Vehicle or looking to purchase one?
2. Contact us to discuss your home charging needs and installation.
3. Ask us about any rebate or incentives available for your area.
* We can also install a charging station you have already purchased *
Eight states have signed the deal to boost more Electric Vehicles and California is leading the way!
There is a statewide effort to add 3.3 million zero-emission vehicles to their roads by 2025 by encouraging government rebates for new EV buyers. Read more about that here
The Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP) offers up to $2,500 in electric vehicle rebates for the purchase or lease of new, eligible zero-emission and plug-in hybrid light-duty vehicles. Read more about it here.
Use that rebate towards an charging station at home!
Qualify for the free Cal Electric Residential EVSE Home Charger Program.
This includes a free 30-amp wall-mounted charging station and free standard installation.
Our Partnership with AeroVironment
Permits are required for all Cal Electric Residential EVSE Charger Program installations.
The permit cost for the installation is separate from the installation cost.
AeroVironment has no control over the fees or requirements of the local jurisdictions permit/plan check process or timeline. The fees and permit requirements vary considerably from City to City and County to County.
You will need to pay the permit cost directly to the ALLY contractor along with any additional “custom work”. Your AV Installation fees will be for a standard installation ONLY including (the MSRP on this installation package is over $1999):
· 40 Ampere 240 volt circuit breaker in existing utility panel
· 30 Feet or less of feeder from utility panel to the wall mounted charging station location
· Installation at the customers preferred charging location
· Testing of the charging station
· Customer training of the charging station
· Permits will be pulled (Customer responsible for payment of permitting fees directly to contractor)
· 15ft Charging Dock (Plug-in not eligible)
· Arrange for final inspection
Any additional services are deemed Custom Work and we will provide you with a quote and payment will be made to ALLY Electric and Solar directly. AV has negotiated with us on pricing and AV will review all agreements to ensure pricing controls. You may also hire your own electrician (with permit) to complete these upgrades, or decline to participate in the program. (per agreement there will be a fee if contractor is onsite when you decline)